We are looking for ServiceNow System Developer / Admin for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: ServiceNow System Developer / Admin
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Position requires developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of the IT department and beyond.
- Apply innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Design and review new requirements and new features based on business needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports using Service-Now platform.
- Overall administration of the Service Now instance
- Partner with outsourced Service Now developer on complex administration/integrations
- Coordinating integrations with applications such as Active Directory, in house and COTS developed
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform
- Prepare requirement specifications and design documents
- Establish and drive Service-Now configuration standards
- Facilitate the implementation and integration of all modules
- Facilitate and test all system upgrades and configuration changes
- Participate in design review with other team members
- Partner with outsourced ServiceNow developer on UIs, Workflows and notifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal team members
- Improve project delivery and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments
- Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years in ServiceNow experience
- Advanced scripting knowledge in business rules, UI pages, UI actions, Workflows, ACLs, Script Includes, Notifications
- Experience in implementation and customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management, Service Catalog and Service Portal
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with third-party software using REST/SOAP including scripted web services, MID servers.
- Experience in Service Portal and building custom widgets using AngularJS
- Strong experience in building custom scoped applications in ServiceNow
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CMDB including Discovery, Asset Management is highly desired
- Excellent verbal/written communication, excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and well organized; able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality