ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert - TS / SCI w / Favorable Poly Required
5 - 7 years experience •
CSRA is seeking a project manager/systems engineer with subject matter expertise in ServiceNow to lead the customer in implementing and deploying ServiceNow modules in replacement of several enterprise level tools. The candidate will engage with various stakeholders across different organizations with a focus on business processes, analysis, research, and requirements. The candidate will lead technical exchange meetings and assist in customer priorities. The candidate will become a trusted advisor to the customer by helping to define the architectural strategy and leading system deployments. The candidate must have strong skills in the architecture and functionality of ServiceNow.
The candidate should have the following required skills:
- 5 years or more on the job experience in ServiceNow, specifically leading and directing the development of an enterprise system
- Experience with managing customer expectations, working with development teams and developing enterprise capabilities
- Ability to execute agile and traditional project management methodologies
- Organize and develop solutions in complex, challenging environments
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, manage schedules and develop contingencies as needed
- Demonstrate skill in gathering user requirements and effectively communicating those requirements with stakeholders and development teams
- Knowledgeable of managing a configuration management database
Designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS or equivalent + 14 yrs related experience, or MS + 12 yrs related experience
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.