Applied Memetics LLC is seeking (2) motivated, experienced ServiceNow Developers at the senior level for an immediate-hire opportunity to support our Veterans Administration (VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. (Note: These resources can be remote if you live more than 60 miles from Chantilly, VA, and if you have previous, demonstrated experience working remotely.) U.S. Citizenship is required.
As a Senior Developer, ServiceNow Software Asset Management Developer, you will be responsible for creating logical and functional software code in a variety of languages. Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments. Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary as it relates to Service Now and Asset Service Management.
- Develop and analyze functional requirements for systems implementations and convert the functional requirements into a ServiceNow SAM solution
- Provides program leadership and direction to ensure IT Asset Management processes, policies, and procedures are in place to meet regulatory, operational, audit and reporting requirements related to Software Asset Management.
- At least one full lifecycle ServiceNow implementation in the role of an SAM Lead or 2 implementations as senior business analyst in the SAM space
- Experience working in an ITIL-aligned organization
- Knowledge of procurement-based process and policies
- Proficient in the technologies to support SAM; Asset and CMDBs and auto-discovery tooling
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software);
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies that are used to deliver services from a data center
- Proficient in the operations of software inventory and compliance, including industry best practices
- Experienced in license modeling, determining liability calculations, reconciling entitlement with
- deployment data, optimizing license and determining the usage/ compliance state
- Experienced with the Software Asset Management / Software License Compliance management
- processes, including industry best practices
- Experienced in driving financial improvement through Service Asset management
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 8 years of experience required in addition to a degree
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Software Asset Management (SAM) Professional and ITIL4 certification
- Must be able to contribute to the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the ServiceNow SAM Professional application.