CTG is seeking a Senior Executive Project Manager for one of our clients in Wisconsin. Our consultant will be tasked with managing our client's ServiceNow solution and implementation initiatives and the automation of the end-user access request process.
Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer, the Senior Executive Project Manager functions as the top-level information technology leader responsible for facilitating appropriate technology requirements and solutions in support of the mission, vision, and business objectives of the organization. The Senior Executive Project Manager will be responsible for leadership of all technical infrastructure services and operational support related to the ServiceNow project. The Senior Executive Project Manager contributes to strategic business planning regarding the ServiceNow technology and systems required to maintain operational effectiveness. Performs related duties as required.
• In collaboration with the CIO and CMIO establishes and implements information technology strategic goals.
• Provides innovation in the provision of information technology services to ensure reliability and resiliency of infrastructure to support clinical and administrative functions.
• Defines, negotiates, and delivers all IT services related to infrastructure and ServiceNow operational support
• Sets direction for policies, procedure, and standards for Service Level Agreements metrics to support various enterprise solutions
• Provide leadership in large cross-functional teams to influence and assist people at a variety of levels internally and externally.
• Negotiates and develop contracts with vendors supplying Hospital Information System technology and software and services.
• Prior experience managing change within an organization to support ServiceNow.
Realize opportunities to leverage the existing tools, assets, and resources.
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding
• Ability to communicate technical concepts on information systems strategy, problem solution, and project progress and needs in a timely basis to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proactively develops new approaches to problem solving, reaching goals and/or new programs to ensure needs are met.
• Ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple technology solutions.
• Budget development, monitoring, administration and control.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Group dynamics and effective group and team leadership.
• Make effective presentations to groups of various sizes.
• Manage budget, make projections of future needs and make recommendations
• Motivate others, use persuasion and diplomacy to achieve behavioral change, consensus and/or cooperation on difficult or divisive issues, and influences others to work together toward a common goal
• Principles and practices of supervision, organization, administration and people management.
• Well-organized; self-starter; goal-oriented and highly accountable.
• Strong strategic thinking capability.
• Outstanding track record of achieving key strategic initiatives.
• ServiceNow management and deployment experience
• ITIL experienced and ITIL Certified
• Experience with Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Access Management and CMDB processes
• Interpersonal skills necessary to work with HR, IS, and Contract Management departments to architect and get buy in on a single source of truth system for access management.
• Strong consulting skills
Proven ability to develop effective interpersonal relationships.
Education: Bachelor's of Science degree in Information Management, Operations Management, Engineering or related field or ten years of experience as a Director of Information Technology, Chief Technology Architect, Vice President of Technology is required; Masters degree, preferred
Minimum Experience: Ten+ years of increasing management experience in a healthcare technology position as a Director of Information Technology, Chief Technology Architect, Vice President of Technology or Chief Information Officer preferred. Experience and knowledge of best practices related to IT service delivery management. Experience with technology architecture strategies and creating multi-year technological strategic plans.