Cask LLC is seeking a Project Manager for multiple cross functional, potentially multi-vendor consulting projects as part of a top IT Management
Consulting firm. Projects goals could be focused around people, process, or tools concerning IT Service Management (ITIL), HR Information Systems, Customer Service Management, IT Security Operations, IT Governance Risk and Compliance, Facilities, Project and Portfolio Management, IT Financial Management, Organizational Change Management, and / or IT Operations Management Oriented topics.
The role and responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Initiation- The Cask Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are properly transitioned from Sales to the Delivery Team, and that those transitions follow Cask guidelines.
- Project Plans- Must work with project resources to create and maintain project plans for various types of engagements.
- Client relationship management- Act as the direct link between the Client and Cask during the delivery of a project. Project Managers are expected to communicate in a timely fashion, using the appropriate medium in a professional manner.
- Scope control- The Project Manager is expected to be well versed in the scope of each engagement, use sound judgement to allow for slight deviations, and follow the Change Order process when necessary.
- Resource management- Responsible for resource scheduling, burned hours management & reporting, and performance management of all resources assigned to the engagement. This includes working with other PMs to ensure proper scheduling of resources, as well as ensuring that deliverables meet Cask quality standards, and that resources stay within allocated blocks of hours.
- Financial management- Partner with Accounting to ensure invoices are sent out correctly and on time, reporting on profitability, and adhering to financial requirements of the client Reporting: Weekly project status reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, on the topics of: Schedule, Scope, Budget, Risks, Issues, and Action Items Vendor management.
- Must have: 10 years of Project Management experience, preferably with State and Local Government Experience
- Must have: 2 years of ServiceNow experience as a Project Manager or ITIL User, or managing ServiceNow deployments
- Familiarity with the ITIL Framework Sound business acumen, and ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with employees at all levels of organizations
- Possess the self-efficacy and confidence needed to fuel a personal tenacity in relentlessly following up with action items at all levels in the organization
- Experience with MS Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- ServiceNow PPM experience a plus
- Ability to adhere to and report upon project budgets
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic, with the ability to self-manage a must
- Background in software development life cycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus
- Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate, confidential information and data within tight deadlines a plus
- Collaborate with other project and program team members in a virtual setting
- Ability to travel up to 50%