Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech is seeking a ServiceNow Development Manager to join and help grow our Corporate team in Herndon, VA.
• ServiceNow Certified Administrator, ideally ServiceNow Certified Developer
• Experience with ServiceNow development and APIs
• Familiar with Web Services and data integration
• Familiar with the SCRUM framework for development
• Ability to design a solution from a set of business requirements
• Able to make recommendations and alternatives to meet objectives
• Experience with ServiceNow Domain Separation
• Comfortable discussing requirements and seeking clarification through project management or from business units
• Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
At ManTech we put the country’s national interests first. We’re about critical data – the types that impact every aspect of modern American life and ensure its endurance. We help safeguard national security through full-spectrum cyber, data and predictive analytics, enterprise IT, systems engineering and biometrics. Our government and commercial customers rely on our technologies, solutions, capabilities and – most important – our employees’ skills and knowledge to meet mission. Become an integral part of our diverse team that has the vision and imagination to do remarkable work.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in technical discipline) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience and supervisory/management experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education