We are looking for ServiceNow Developer for our client in Reston, VA
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer
Job Location: Reston, VA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Experience in Performance Analytics & Database Integrations (Database, web service)
- Experience in Service Mappings
- Experience with Reporting & Dashboards, Service Catalogues, Workflows
- Extensively worked on workflows and writing script include codes Experience in Installation and configuration of different modules of Service Now as both Administrator and Developer
- Experience with configuring and implementing Service-Now Applications/Modules with working knowledge of its built-in capabilities including Plug-ins, Workflows, UI elements, tables, dictionaries, integrations and dependencies.
- Experience in managing, administrating and developing ITSM processes using Service-Now.
- Worked on end to end analysis, development testing and implementation role out of Service –Now
- Knowledge on technical implementation of change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalogues, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Expert on HTML, used for design web page with form submission using html 4 and html 5 controls, form validation with html 5 controls and I frame.
- Expertise on CSS used for design web pages with mobile compatibility.
- Experience with infrastructure and application discovery tools such as HP DDM, BMC ADDM, and Service-Now discovery.
- Strong understanding of Event Management and prior experience with integration with Monitoring solutions.
- Experience with enabling Incident Management process improvements with ServiceNow especially as integrated with the CMDB, ServiceNow Discovery, and CA Spectrum.
- Experience with configuring and customizing all aspect of Service-Now such as UI Actions, UI Policy, UI Pages, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Include Scripts, Catalogues Client Scripts, Catalogues UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Rest and SOAP web services.
- Experience with jQuery Used to validate forms and calculation in web page, used in some action like sliders, news scroll and navigation
- Hands on experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) which is used for user data population, User authentication and a brief knowledge on LDAP directory to streamline the user log in process and to automate the creation of user and assigning them the roles.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, communication skills, documentation skills, problem solving ability, analytical and programming skills in high speed, quality conscious and multitasked environment.