IT Application Administrator IV is responsible for the support and maintenance of an Enterprise Application as well works as a project lead relating to the application.
- Ensures data integrity by monitoring the application for system locks & system performance. Correcting issues as needed.
- Manages database table structure, filling requests for additional fields or indexes.
- Manages database indexes & queries, ensuring performance impacts are avoided.
- Researches system features for possible implementation. Implementing changes as identified by comparing production to offered features.
- Maintains Report Scheduler; ensuring scheduled reports are running and distributed as required.
- Provides programming assistance to clients to meet their specific reporting needs.
- Develops & maintains user quick reference documentation. As new functionality is delivered, documentation is provided for reference. When functionality changes, documentation is updated.
- Develop & maintain administration reference documentation. Administration documentation may change when a patch or upgrade is performed. This documentation must be kept up to date.
- Provides 3rd level assistance regarding system and software to assist in support problem resolution.
- Analyzes Business Unit Requirements . Providing solutions for implementation, ensuring that the best practices are utilized.
- Creates & maintains workflows, forms and reports to satisfy user requests.
- Act as Project Lead when projects are initiated. Attending meetings, understanding requirements, ensuring tasks are completed as necessary, creating and implementing new solutions within the scheduled project plan.
- Researches Company support & change processes, direction and implement cost effective solutions to meet the needs.
- Liaison to vendor when technical issues arise.
- Provides technical support for hardware/software installation and service as needed.
- Manages archive of data from Production to Archive; keeping a rolling 13 months of data in production at all times.
- Manages development and test environments, installing the latest patches and upgrades are downloaded and installed.
- Acts as Project Lead for projects initiated. Attending meetings, understanding requirements, ensuring tasks are completed as necessary, creating and implementing new solutions within the scheduled project plan.
- Bachelors in computer or 5 year equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile development process preferred
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes preferred