ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our Information Systems team. In this role, you will serve as a point of contact for support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications. You will partner with users to create and/or modify process workflows, reporting and dashboards in addition to developing knowledge, technical and process documentation.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Create and configure business rules, script includes, UI policies, client scripts, etc
- Create monthly metric reports for IT management teams and assist with scheduling data exports to application owners
- Provide technical support assistance to diagnose and resolve issues and troubleshoot complex how to questions
- Comprehend technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow and workflow engines
- Create and modify workflows according to new business requirements
- ServiceNow instance core setup and configuration and customizations
- Utilize the ServiceNow Service Catalog for users to create service requests and service item
- Define the strategy and road map for the ServiceNow platform
- Participate in the creation of ServiceNow applications, modules, tables, and columns as per business requirements
- Create various workflows for incident management, change management, service requests and SLA's
- Participate in implementation, customization and maintenance of ITIL modules such as incident, change, problem, knowledge, service catalog and CMDB in ServiceNow
- Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow administration and development best practices
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, REST/SOAP
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal Education and Certification
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field (or equivalent work experience)
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Administration experience
- 2+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is someone who is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with waterfront views of the Long Island Sound.