$100K — $150K *
The client is seeking a ServiceNow Developer who will be responsible for the technical build and delivery of ServiceNow rapid protoypes/MVPs. The resource will complete both back-end and service portal development. Some of the projects in the pipeline include portals, Power BI table integrations, and transform maps.
Rapid prototyping of functionality and applications. Proof of concept type work. Supporting service portal development in highly customized servicenow delivery.
1. Minimum of 3+ years Service Portal development experience.
2. Minimum of 5+ years general ServiceNow development experience.
3. Ability to quickly stand up applications in a prototype/proof of concept fashion
4. Ability to implement moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules.
Minimum of 5+ years ServiceNow development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow. Experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel.
Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Integration Experience
- Service Portal (Angular and bootstrap coding experience)
The ServiceNow developer should be a quick learner that can independently problem solve, balance multiple work streams concurrently, and work collaboratively with the team to release system functionality quickly and with high quality.
1. Current and active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Clearance
2. Candidate must be U.S. Citizen (no dual citizenship)
3. Must complete a Background investigation prior to start of work
This and all positions at Mount Airey Group, Inc. require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
Valid through: 12/2/2020