?We are looking for Servicenow Developer for our client in Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: Servicenow Developer
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer/admin (preferably Certified ServiceNow System Administrator, Implementation specialist with 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow tool design, Integration, implementation, Administration, Configuration, development and troubleshooting/support Knowledge on ITSM, CMDB) with process expertise in ITIL / ITSM domain.
- The ServiceNow Solutions Developer/Admin is responsible for developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the business needs of the IT department and beyond.
- The ideal candidate can apply good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform while making informed recommendations to process users.
- Think holistically and able to advise the senior management on the Service Management vision for the organization.
- Applies innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues
- Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Follows up on outstanding development needs and provides timely status reports to the project manager
- Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferred Implementation experience in Project and portfolio management module implementation
- Expertise in Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, AD, SSO, LDAP, Import Sets, DB and Flat file integration
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Understand business processes, including characteristics and key performance indicators (KPIs), to meet process and functional requirements and adhere implementation to meet the business requirements
- Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and stakeholder meetings, service management process description and task analysis
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver functional requirements like user interface, screen and interface designs.
- Assist in quality management reviews; ensure all business and design requirements are met. Educate stakeholders to ensure a complete understanding of the designs
- Manage all deployment-related tasks for smooth Production roll out and post production support
- Estimating work effort for activities and project tasks for the ServiceNow build team
- Prepare the detailed work breakdown structures for the ServiceNow build team
- Understanding of relational databases including advanced knowledge of SQL scripting
- Has prior experience working on software development projects