Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
Less than 5 years
Posted 48 days ago
ServiceNow Developer will work with a team to manage the configuration, implementation and maintenance of multiple ServiceNow instances in a fast-paced organization. The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the designing, testing, implementing and maintaining business solutions using the ServiceNow platform. This includes day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform including scripting, configuration, integrations, administration and Incident resolution.
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions and Client Scripts including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Workflows, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, etc. in ServiceNow.
• Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases.
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners.
• Analyze requirements, develop specifications and design innovative solutions to business problems.
• Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Write clean and reusable code.
• Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned.
We Are Looking For:
An experienced developer passionate about building great user experience, genuinely excited about new front-end technologies and ready to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You are looking for challenges and opportunities and have the ability and desire to bring new ideas. You are a team player and will work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack to build modern and awesome user experience for our customers.
• 1 year of experience as a ServiceNow Developer.
• In-depth experience with the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Request, Change Management, Service Catalog, CMDB and Asset Management.
• Experience configuring Business Rules, UI Actions, UI Policies, Access Controls (ACLs), Workflows, Notifications and Scheduled Imports.
• Extensive experience configuring the ServiceNow platform, including scoped applications and the service portal.
• Experience in REST API/asynchronous programming
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment of continuous change and challenges.
• Knowledge of Human Resources module.
• Working knowledge of ITIL with certification.
Requisition ID: 79795