We are looking for Servicenow Developer for our client in Fort Mill, SC
Job Title: Servicenow Developer
Job Location: ????Fort Mill, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Assists System Administrator with ServiceNow incidents and requests
- Designs and develops and documents new ServiceNow Module configurations and services
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
- Verifies complex business requirements and estimates work effort required through to implementation
Other Job Duties:
- Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Management and otherTechnology areas.
- Attends and participates in meetings concerning Servicenow platform and daily shift turnovers
- Communicates operational process issues to respective IT staff, management, business units and Relationship Managers
- Participates in assessing level of effort for ServiceNow requests and enhancements
- Monitors the Servicenow Platform to provide monthly updates and address issue
- Ensure technology teams stay involved in the SMC Enhancements through-out the enhancement lifecycle.
- Minimum 2years of ServiceNow development, configuration and advanced system administration experience
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, etc.
- Experience creating and configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with internal and external applications such as xMatters, Ariba, Sailpoint Identity, etc.
- Experience patching and upgrading ServiceNow to recent releases
- Experience in data acquisition utilizing SOAP & REST
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP
- Must have experience developing process documentation
- Must be able to run tasks down to completion with in required timelines
- Must be able manage and track multiple tasks.
- Must be able to take detail notes and track action items.
- Experience enhancing the Service Catalog Portal and customizing service catalog requests
- Experience with HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks
- Experience with API integrations
- Experience in ServiceNow implementations
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, with participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Experienc working in challenging and ambiguous environments
- ITIL Certification
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Driven and Results Orientation
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Client-centric values:
- A helpful, respectful and personable approach to client and coworker interactions
- The ability to listen, empathize and respond in a timely manner
- A client-centric attitude that considers the client?s point of view for all actions
- Personal pride in delivering exceptional experiences to clients and coworkers
- An understanding of the importance of consistency and reliability in building loyal client relationships, and a passion for providing both
- A passion for improving processes so they can be followed easily and lead to excellent results