The ServiceNow Developer/Engineer will operate as part of an integrated Information Technology (IT) service team to support the current and future support and operational needs of the IT Users and their systems. Provide day-to-day operational administration support for the ServiceNow system (all modules and system components) used to support the OCIO ServiceNow implementation.
- Create and maintain an agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized USMT – ServiceNow system components, and perform integration and support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Subject matter expertise in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications.
- Create, maintain, and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign-on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Create, maintain, and enhance team Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Overhaul, maintain and enhance Change Management, as well as current connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Create, maintain, and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups, and Roles.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Configure User Accounts, Groups, and Roles. Create custom Roles where necessary.
- Evaluate and configure systems for better performance
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- ServiceNow Administrator / Developer Certification - (must be able to obtain within 90 days of being hired)