We are seeking a ServiceNow Developer who will be supporting the ServiceNow Delivery Team and specifically, the ServiceNow product.
This position will function as a highly skilled ServiceNow Portal Developer within the Department of Information Technology, responsible for the successful design and delivery of responsive service management portals on the ServiceNow platform. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Multiple internal and external portal development initiatives
- CMS to Service Portal migration
- Mentorship of other developers
- Maintain the long-term vision of solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions for continual service improvement.
- Maintain expert knowledge on the ServiceNow platform, technical services and utilities
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Service Portal development experience
- Developing large-scale single-page apps using AngularJS
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to influence and consult (presenting pros, cons, risks) while providing leadership in solving governance, business process and/or technical problems
- 4-year college degree in computer science or a related field.
- The candidate should have AT A MINIMUM 3 years of proven development experience on production ServiceNow web portals using Service Portal module and Angular technology stack on the ServiceNow platform.
- The above mandatory ServiceNow experience needs to have been their PRIMARY job function for the last 3 years of work.
- Resume MUST PROVIDE DETAILS in their work history of the following:
- A brief functional description of the portals on which they worked.
- A detailed description of the work they did on the portal.
- A detailed description of how the leveraged AngularJs and Service Portal technologies to perform their job function.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Widget development
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Developing public-facing portals
- Mentoring developers