Applied Memetics LLC is urgently seeking (2) ServiceNow Developers to support our Veterans Administration (VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. U.S. Citizenship is required.
A ServiceNow Developer must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages. Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments. Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis, documentation, and management of customer requirements according to standardized methods
- Consulting duties and implementation tasks within the context of (IT) service management
- Development of customer-specific applications as well as the coding of interfaces for external IT systems
- Minimum basic knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML, and CSS, as well as client/server and LAN/WAN administration
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 8 years of experience. 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Service Mapping experience is a plus
- ServiceNow certifications are a plus
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and Release Management as it relates to ITIL
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
- Supporting Service Management tool suites including HP, BMC Remedy, CA, and ServiceNow
- ITIL and Agile experience required
- 7+ years of relevant experience supporting and administering the ServiceNow platform
- 2+ years prior experience within the last 4 years implementing and deploying applications within the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB), to include reports. This must include development experience with the ServiceNow APIs and using them to create or modify applications.