We are looking for ServiceNow Consutlant for our client in Glen Mills, PA
Job Title: ServiceNow Consutlant
Job Location: Glen Mills, PA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Lead and enrich the team of 5-7 or more technical resources.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct manager. May interact with peers and/or other management levels.
- Manages large to medium work efforts assigned
- Shall be able to manage multiple projects on Service Now
Duties may include:
- Perform software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations in front of customer
- Team management
- Minimum 4-5years’ experiencesupporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- Should have worked on Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST)
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- ITIL certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Implementation certification is a plus