Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Entry-Level OR Junior-Level Technology Consultant – ServiceNow Application Development/Systems Development & Architecture
This position is with our HighMetric team in New York, NY
Highmetric is ServceNow’s #1 Partner in the United States.
**This is a direct hire consulting position, please tell us what got you interested in Management Consulting.
Established in 1998, Column Technologies (Highmetric’s sister company) is a privately-held, global technology solutions provider. Headquartered in the United States, Column Technologies employs a diverse and talented team with more than 440 employees around the world with offices in Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
This is an actual “Entry” level position. You don’t need 5+ years of experience to apply to it. However, you do need to have leadership experience. Either through your College projects or internships. After your training, part of your responsibilities will be to help present information in front of clients and stakeholders. The ability to communicate well and speak clearly is an absolute must.
Must have skills:
2. Experience working on Windows Platform or Unix/Linux to start. Windows takes a higher priority, but as long as you are familiar with one of the platforms and are willing to learn the other one.
3. General understanding of databases. A part of your job will consist of working with DBAs and you need to be able to understand what they are talking about.
4. Communication skills, a strong drive, and good personality are all absolute musts! Looking for someone who is outgoing and feels comfortable in a room full of executives. Also, if you can guide a room full of people, you will fit in with our team very well.
Our company implements various solutions with our clients. You will start working with ServiceNow. Later, we will expand your repertoire. A lot of the “development work” will be done via graphical type of representation in various IT ticketing systems (think moving fields around on the form – sometimes you will need to write code, other times you will not). Ideally looking for someone with a coding mindset – think “If-then”.
We will consider:
· Candidates who graduated in May 2017
· Candidates who are doing an internship
· Candidates who switched careers and went to Coding Bootcamp classes
· Candidates with 1-2years of experience
We offer: Base salary, full benefits, PTO, extensive training, traveling, a team-oriented work environment, and much more.
If you are interested in this opportunity, pleaseapply online or send your resume to agrytsyuk [at] columnhm.com