8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Position Title:ServiceNow Architect
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Interview Mode: Phone and skype
· Responsible for designing and configuring architectural solutions in the Service Now ITSM tool and will be responsible for driving the overall implementation.
· Design and architect projects involving ITSM Applications, Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and automation workflows using Service Now Orchestrator
· Experience in cloud applications and securityassociated with cloud computing (SaaS/PaaS environment).
· Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions continual service improvements
· Will be working with the IT Service Management leadership, IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the Technology organization and other departments seeking to use Service Now.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of Service Now (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc. utilizing out of the box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary.
· Should be able to assist team and client on technically and functionally for all the Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, CMDB) applications, ITOM (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Orchestration)application
· Functional knowledge on Filed Service Management, Project Portfolio Management and HR Management
· Enterprise/large Service Management implementations experience
· Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
· Applies innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues.
· Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions.
· Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
· Establish standards and IT Hygiene within Service now i.e. maintenance routines, development standards and code reviews.
· Participate in all technical aspects of the Service Now program and solution delivery utilizing SCRUM (agile).
· Demonstrated ability to influence including providing options with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the program delivery process.
· Proven track record in architecting Service Now solutions and designing web-based solutions.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with Service Now.
· Experience in custom build integrations with Service Now using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC.
· Experience in defining SLA’s and OLA’s.
· Experience in configuring/customizing Amazon and VMware Service Now cloud provisioning service catalog applications.
· Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes.
· Bi-directional integration experience with Atrium CMDB and Other monitoring tools.
· ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
· Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design.
· Service Now System Administrator certification is a must and Certified Implementation Specialist is plus.