11 - 15 years experience • Information Services
Position: ServiceNow Architect
Location: Newport Beach CA
ServiceNow Architect (implementation project)
Seeking an experienced ServiceNow Architect to assist in an implementation project. The ideal candidate will have experience with a full life cycle implementations of ServiceNow. Duties include but not limited to:
· Implement ServiceNow from the scratch.
· Collaborate with IT and business teams to develop and validate business requirements for new functionality or enhancements.
· Document design specifications, configuration, and testing plans; share/validate them with IT and business users for review and sign-off; and ensure completion of same
· Integrate new technologies with existing systems
· Analyze systems and data for potential issues.
· Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
· Provides support of ITSM tools; including scripting, configuration, integrations and administration
· Demonstrated experience administering and programming Service-Now in a large enterprise environment
· Service-Now customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
· Demonstrated experience using Web Technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP).
· Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
· Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle.