The ServiceNow Developer is will focus on configuration and new development using ServiceNow platform, including implementation of ITSM best practice workflows, that support world class standards for delivering Technology Services. This personwill analyze business needs and based on that analysis, identify gaps in the enterprise architecture or in the portfolio roadmap and create implementable plans for delivery.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Produces technical solutions with a detailed narrative for implementation, including documentation and collaboration with development team & partners
- Participates in and leads formal technology evaluations and proofs of concept.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Provides application software development services and technical support for defined projects and overall platform roadmap.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and documented.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of Software Development and Configuration Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of ServiceNow experience
Skills and Knowledge
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset)
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- Expert in ServiceNow administration
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus
- Experience in Service Architect / Service Strategist disciplines in an IS function.
- ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- Is proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Knowledge and experience with financial models and budgeting
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
- Strategic thinking, information seeking
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
- Influencing others, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate