ServiceNow Application Developer
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. LMI has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Application Developer in our Information Management group.
The ServiceNow Application Developeris responsible for developing software applications using the ServiceNow platform. The incumbent must be experienced across multiple ServiceNow areas, specifically System Administration, Application Creation and Implementation and have direct experience related to implementing a software application in the ServiceNow environment. This position requires the incumbent to have experience developing and implementing applications specific to the Security Operations module.
- Collect requirements and develop applications using Security Operations module for deployment in the ServiceNow platform. Specific experience related to developing capabilities around incident response, vulnerability response, configuration compliance and threat intelligence.
- Identify areas for process improvement using ServiceNow as the platform.
- Assist in gathering and documenting user and process requirements.
- Review client requirements and identify ServiceNow areas for automation.
- Lead implementation projects.
- Develop software applications using agile development methodology.
- Keep abreast of new ServiceNow capabilities and recommend adoption as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred.
- 4years professional experience.
- ServiceNow system implementation experiencerequired, preferably with DOD or other federal client.
- ServiceNow certifications preferred.
- Experience with languages such as Java, Microsoft .Net, NodeJS, HTML5, JAVA, jQuery
- Significant Tableau experiencepreferred.
- Experience participating in an agile team and/or certified as a ScrumMaster.
- Must have strong interpersonal and listening skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of LMI personnel and clients.
- Able to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication.
- Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks with little supervision.
- Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned tasks in an effective manner, meeting designated standards and criteria.
- Able to work in a deadline oriented environment is essential.
- Security clearance preferred. If no clearance, able to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance.