- Administer ServiceNow, such as upgrading ServiceNow, managing users, adjust settings and access controls
- Administer/adjust ServiceNow capabilities for Service Desk needs, including reporting, incident, problem, knowledge and request for service management activities.
- Develop custom ServiceNow applications, including portals and dashboards, and assist in implementing various ServiceNow products
- Configure out-of-the-box ServiceNow workflows, create custom workflows, and maintain all workflows
- Configure applications, including fields, forms, access controls, as well as establish email notifications
- Implement ServiceNow solutions, e.g., Field Service Management
- Integrate ServiceNow with 3rd party tools
- Assist in identifying requirements for modifications to existing applications, determine new ServiceNow solutions for customer and internal team needs, and explore potential ServiceNow functionality to solve user needs
Associate’s Degreerequired; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is desired.
Experience and Skills:
Must possess at least 5 years of experience administering, developing, and implementing ITSM solutions spanning applications, reporting, dashboards, etc., including at least 3 years of experience administering ServiceNow ad/or developing ServiceNow applications. Experience must include:
- Integrating ServiceNow with other systems through web services
- ServiceNow development environment (e.g., Studio IDE)
- Configuring ServiceNow workflows using the Workflow Editor