The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer will be responsible for day-to-day administration of Valley's ServiceNow environment. He/she will work with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues and with the Service Now functional team to continually enhance and improve the system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administers the ServiceNow platform and interfacing applications including maintenance and technical support.
- Work closely with Service Now functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work closely with Service Now functional team to configure and improve the core system.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configure Service Mapping, Discovery and Orchestration
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Must have Core ITSM modules Service Catalog, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem Management, CMDB, Release Management, Knowledge.
- Strong understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes.
- Ability to Perform core configuration tasks.
- Ability to work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, client scripts and ACL's.
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets.
- Create workflow activities and approvals.
- Configure alerts and notifications.
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years' ServiceNow administration. Must have Core ITSM modules Service Catalog, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem Management, CMDB, Release Management, Knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field or job equivalent experience preferred.