- Collaborate with the business analysts and business contacts to review and analyze requirements and create functional specifications in a fast paced global environment
- Work on sustaining issues, enhancements and projects
- Partner with the development team in the design, testing and deployment of application to ensure the solution meets the agreed upon business requirements while creatively leveraging standard capabilities where appropriate
- General technology support including troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day issues, and root cause analysis of sustaining issues
- Extensive hands-on administration and configuration of Salesforce.com and ServiceMax, leveraging knowledge from each applications’ releases and new features
- Partner with IT colleagues in a collaborative system for cross functional review/design and proactive communication
- Ensure a focus on worker’s information needs driving high level of usability and data quality.
- 5 + years with strong technical and functional experience in hands on application administration and configuration of SalesForce.com
- 2-3 years configuration of ServiceMax
- ADMIN 201/ADMIN 301 certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of Field Service processes and transactions in a global organization
- Expertise in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, process and use case modeling, and data mapping.
- Proficient in translating requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to analyze data problems and propose solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and execute test plans
- Strong collaboration skills with global workforce
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
- Experience in administering applications governed under regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, FDA or SOX
- Working knowledge of change and release management best practices
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Experience in a fast-paced, corporate, Cloud, CRM/ERP based environment.
- Experience supporting integrations between CRM, ERP and other business systems.
- Experience in Biotech or other high tech industry a plus.
- Experience in supporting SAP, Adobe Sign, Call Center apps or similar technologies a plus.
- Experience with otherSaaS applications a plus.
- Experience with APEX/Visualforce a big plus.
- Experience in Biotech or other high tech industry