Comfort Systems, USA
Service Sales Representative
Windsor, WI 53598
North American Mechanical, Inc. (NAMI) is seeking an Outside Sales/ Business Development Representative to work out of our Windsor, WI or Fox Valley, WI office. Qualified candidates will be able to “cold call” and initiate appointments with business executives, building owners, and upper level management to develop new business and customers for NAMI. Candidates will have demonstrated success in selling and a proven track record in sales. Basic mechanical/HVAC knowledge is a plus, but not required.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• HVAC Service Sales; Selling Planned Maintenance Agreements
• Identify, qualify, and call on prospects in assigned market
• Market development, creating sales leads and contacting prospects through networking, cold calling activity by phone, email or in person to achieve a high number of appointments with potential new clients
• Prompt follow-up on leads and referrals
• Ability to follow and articulate a sales process
• Manage time and schedule appointments to ensure productivity
• Deliver executive level sales presentations and demonstrate the ability to present, answer questions, and address objections during the sales process
• Ability to utilize financial and life cycle cost analysis in the sales process
• Aggressively pursue closing opportunities and maintain an active backlog of meetings, appointments, contacts, and proposals to ensure that booking activity and sales goals are met
Base salary with commission pay structure and aggressive performance based incentive plan for continued growth
A degree is preferred, but not required
Minimum 5 years of proven sales experience
Applicants must be able to work in the US
A career at North American Mechanical – Comfort Systems USA means being part of a team and being proud of it! It means working safely and exceeding customer expectations. It means learning and growing your career, while striving for excellence, both personally and professionally. We offer an environment centered on care for our people and our customers and a full benefits slate including medical, dental, vision, life, 401 K with employer match, paid vacation, vehicle allowance, and expense reimbursement.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Quality People. Building Solutions.