Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage existing accounts, promote and sell Otis products and service upgrades
- Build and maintain customer relationships, achieve or exceed sales objectives, and serve as technical consultant to customers
- Develop and rapidly grow the sales territory through cold calling and familiarity with local market conditions and competitor dynamics
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of elevators/escalators, and Otis products and service upgrades
- Provide estimates for all regular work and repair; understand service contracts in broad terms
- Monitor collection of accounts
- 5+ years of relevant experience –OR - an Advanced degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers, team members, and Otis management
- Motivation to be successful in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 67873BR