Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
Carrier Commercial Services has an opening for a Sales Representative for our New Jersey/Clifton Market. As the Sales Representative, you will be a key customer contact responsible for recommending innovative solutions, quoting, and fulfilling sales requests while collaborating with external Sales leaders.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, energy retrofits, equipment upgrade, design-build system installation, service agreements, controls, and portable systems to new and existing customers
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets and promote growth of service sales while maintaining focus on cash flow management
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Master's degree with 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer's key decision-makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce.com and SAP experience preferred
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.