Maximize the sustainable growth of our VTS business across the territory by promoting sales of service products to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans, representing the VTBA in a manner that all products are promoted.
- Product Sales (80%)
- Prospect, source, and maintain customers in assigned area.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project number of contacts to be made.
- Manage, call upon, and sell service products including spare parts, oils, service plans, fixed pricing repairs, overhauls, etc. to customers in assigned area.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity and as referred by own telemarketing.
- Prospect supplied lists of existing installed base.
- Establish rapport and maintain regular contact with existing and new customers (particularly key accounts).
- Actively engage in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the customer base, and continually increase your market share.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Introduce new products and service upgrades.
- Research and propose solutions to customer problems.
- Study customer needs and coordinate with prime equipment Vacuum Sales Engineers and Regional Vacuum Sales Managers.
- Maintain customer base, sales activities, opportunities, quotations, and leads on a daily basis within Cloud for Customer (C4C).
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service across a service environment.
- Personal Development (10%)
- Update job knowledge (for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills) by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, networking, and participating in professional organizations.
- Utilize the online Atlas Copco tools and continually work towards personal growth.
- Reporting (10%)
- Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
- Prepare monthly reports and the expense report in a timely manner.
- Report on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity, including recommendations for product, service, pricing changes and evaluation of competitive developments.
- Share new prime equipment sales opportunities with relevant Vacuum Sales Engineer in a timely manner.
What you can expect from us?
What you can expect from us? Required. <p><em>Choose your career with us!</em></p> <p><em><strong>Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .</strong></em></p> <p> </p> <p><u><strong>Attractive benefits Include:</strong></u></p> <p> </p> <ul> <li>Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan</li> <li>Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance</li> <li>Paid time off</li> <li>Life & Disability insurance</li> <li>Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience. </li> </ul>
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Competitive Paid time off
- Car Allowance
What we expect of you?
Degree Level – Four-year degree in business, marketing, or engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in industrial service sales experience a must, preferably in the vacuum industry.
- Understanding of what value-based selling intends for Service business
- Sound technical understanding and ability to quickly adopt to new products/technical developments
- Working in an industrial environment, ideally with engineering background
- Clear understanding of optimized territory management
- Strong sales techniques and skills
- Critical Skills:
- Show courage and integrity
- Show high commitment to customer
- Eagerness to hunt for results
- Cope with pressure and setbacks and learn to develop accordingly
- Keen interest in understanding the market and competition
- Proactive mindset and openness
- Close interaction with VTS Business Development Manager and other sales engineers
- Build up relationships and network with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with influence
- Understanding and controlling body languages
- Excellent verbal and written English required
- Confident in interaction with end customers
- Intensive travelling activity (10% local travel and up to 50% overnight travel).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.