We are looking for
A Sales Professional capable of building & maintaining strong relationships with existing customers to retain existing maintenance contracts and win more from existing customers. Being successful in the role requires ability to balance short term actions like selling simple repair work, and strategic and more long-term business development.
Please note: Sales title (e.g., Sales representative/consultant/executive) will be assigned commensurate with experience and business need.
• Individual sales planning & sales funnel management
• Customer relationship management to retain & grow business with existing customers and to drive customer satisfaction by identifying their needs
• Meet/exceed annual budget on orders from quoted repairs and upgrades to existing equipment; new maintenance sales through new equipment conversions
• General understanding of contract terms and/or language and can present said terms
• Create a solid sales pipeline; be able to use it for sales forecast accuracy
• Selling value and differentiating KONE products and services to qualified leads
• Assist/take action where needed; national account requests, mentoring new reps (experience pending), trade shows, visiting customer sites, etc.
• Record account/customer activity in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (e.g., Salesforce)
Skills, Education and Experience
• Drive to win & positive can-do attitude
• Ability to build customer relationships: Outstanding interpersonal & communications skills
• Customer focus, ability to understand customer needs & propose solutions that meet them
• Ability to work effectively in team environment; collaboration with peers and colleagues; as well as being capable to effectively work independently
• Proficiency with Salesforce and Quick Notes highly preferred
• Business acumen to ensure sustainable revenue & profitability growth
• Analytical ability and business acumen to analyze & prioritize opportunities
• Comprehensive understanding of sales funnel management & customer relationship management tools
• Mindset of continuous improvement; behavior characterized by the highest ethical standards
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of work experience
• Experience: 3+ years of experience in sales
• Experience: Construction or industrial equipment service sales highly preferred