MC2 Inc., specializes in facility automation, with extensive experience in Direct Digital Controls, Energy Management, Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Lighting Control, HVAC, and industrial process applications. For over 20 years, MC2 Inc. has utilized the most flexible control equipment and software, developing products, programs, and solutions for a wide range of applications for hospitals, government, industrial, and commercial customers.
MC2 Inc. is 1 of 9 companies affiliated with Stark Technologies Group, a comprehensive intelligent building and energy management solutions company. Our wide array of solutions are designed to drive optimal building operational efficiency through sophisticated technologies, systems integration and tailored energy services.
We set ourselves apart from the competition and uphold this. If you are interested in a fast-paced, energy and passion-driven environment where employees come first and collaboration across our team is promoted, we encourage you to apply!
As a key member of MC²'s technology systems group, the Service Sales Account Executive is responsible for identifying MC2 service opportunities and maintaining/establishing relationships with all customers and potential clients.
- Network with industry professionals to increase service sales opportunities.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with dispatch, Project Managers and Engineering Manager via voice mail, cell phone and email regarding dispatch, job concerns, technical matters and other issues.
- Advise service and operations team of potential, risk and additional opportunities.
- Utilize negotiation skills to close business opportunities. Introduce new technologies to customer in our other divisions.
- Understand the customer's current and future needs; communicate the plans to the sales teams for design.
- Present solutions to customers utilizing presentation skills to include Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to pass high level security clearance procedures with the US government as well as the Florida Jessica Lunsford Act for Schools.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in U.S.
- Extensive travelrequired.
- 2 years of tech school or a 4-year business degreepreferred with a minimum of 5 years' service sales experience.
- Experience with service contract sales, SaaS sales, technology sales, etc.
- Experience in service maintenance plan selling and maintenance of customers longevity as an mc² client.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel to include Department and Project Managers, Engineers, Sales personnel, Service and Control Technicians.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Ability to job forecast sales and activities with Mc² CRM program.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Can multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to deal with a large volume of work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran