Build your best future with the Johnson Controls team!What we offer:
What you will do:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick time.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, medical, dental, and vision care.
- On the job/cross training opportunities
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
Sensormatic Solutions, a business of Johnson Controls is looking for a Service Quality Manager who is responsible for enabling service excellence and customer happiness through focused attention to a multimillion-dollar customer. We would like you to be solely responsible for helping to ensure compliance with the Service Maintenance Agreement which will help secure the renewal.
The role requires an attitude of continuous improvement, operational excellence, and outstanding customer service. This role will also require the ability to build and nurture strong productive working relationships across internal and external teams, while also executing on defined support service models that help achieve joint objectives.
We would like you to achieve high quality of post-installation customer service with the customer to ensure achievement of key operational performance measures as defined in the Service Maintenance Agreement. The person in this role will have demonstrated solid interpersonal skills in providing clear, concise, and accurate response to various operational activities. This role will be customer facing!How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Serve as the escalation point for all service-related issues and work with internal support resources to facilitate resolution of escalated incidents for assigned customers.
- Perform daily review of aging service cases to identify and mitigate any barriers impacting the ability to resolve individual cases by the assigned SLA.
- Take corrective action to ensure service levels are being achieved. Create and utilize a "manage by fact" process to help resolve recurring customer issues.
- Participate / lead meetings and/or conference calls with the customer and internal teams as the need arises.
- Ensures all service case documentation is received and appropriately stored in the document repository up to and including lessons learned and related SOP's and other documentation.
- Perform ongoing service level agreement analysis, surveys, and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in Service Maintenance Agreement renewal discussions for assigned customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business or technical field preferred.
- 5+ years' work-related experience in operations with proven experience in improving client satisfaction.
- Strong judgment and proven record of accomplishment to balance growth, customer retention and service targets against operational capability.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven analytical problem-solving ability.
- Thrives in team environment.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Maintains positive, energetic presence in complex situations.
- Build and maintain strong, productive relationships with Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Stakeholders, and Customers
- Excellent facilitation and follow-up skills
- Strong personal computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Power BI, Smartsheet, SharePoint, MS Project
- Familiarity with retail loss prevention EAS, Video, RFID, Field Service, and Installation experience
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.