- Participate in Functionality review to write new feature test-cases
•Execute manual test-cases or run automated tools to validate new functionalities
•Report observed anomalies in defect tracking tool (Jira) and validate code fixes
•Run automated testing tools to regress and stress each release of the codes
•Accomplish manual regression testing
•Participate in post release Functionality review (abbreviated set of tests immediately following a release)
•Coordinate cross training and knowledge transfer of new feature functionalities
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2-3
- 2-3 years of testing experience preferably in an on-demand application environment and mobile testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong hands-on technical skills
- Must have a clear understanding of basic QA principles and methodology in SDLC and be able to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems
- Work experience must be in Agile QA , from inception to release, for at least three projects with life cycles longer than three months
- Experience of web application testing in major web browsers; knowledge of web protocols HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
In-depth knowledge of XML/XSD structure, browsers: cookies, security & settings, browsers debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, etc.
- Testing tool experience, plus ability to manage and update automated test-cases
- Proven ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- Basic knowledge of Linux CLI commands
- Git, Stash, and Bamboo familiarity - or other source control tools
- Prior testing of applications that use Java, application servers, RDBMS systems and Linux
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Localization/internationalization test experience
- Performance/load testing experience
- Some development experience a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degreepreferred or equivalent experience.