Title of Position: Service Project Manager
Description of Position:
- Communicate issues and solutions in a timely manner
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the effort
- Manage the activities of the project team
- Provide direction and mentoring to project team members
- Solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external).
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs.
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs.
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience working projects in technical IT large scale operations environments, such as, event monitoring and management, security services, IP Telephony, Video Teleconferencing, as well as implementations of new equipment and services.
- Must have worked in and have a solid understanding of highly technical environments and equipment, be able to communicate and work with IT professionals doing systems engineering and administration in these environments.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Business or Math related field and two (2) years’ experience in two of the following system categories: acquisition, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies. An Associate’s Degree and an additional five (5) years may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Desired: PMP