$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
We are looking for a Service Operations Technical Services Manager for Americas who would be responsible to prioritize and manage all assigned activities of the USK/North American Technical Services operations. You would deliver effective leadership, support and scheduling to all business lines as needed as well as coordinate with SEB, NEB and MOD, Supply line, KTI, LCM & PR, and Quality, for product related reliability and technology improvements including Technical Support, Trip Reports, Retrofits, Product Upgrades, Corrective Actions, new design applications and feedback reports, overall product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to coordinate Technical Services and Support to provide effective leadership and support services for all front line units including SEB (service equipment business), NEB (new equipment business) and MOD (modernization business).
- Responsible to coordinate with 24/7 Monitoring, SEB Life Cycle Management and Quality program activities.
- Responsible to coordinate with and support the Region Teams.
- Responsible to coordinate with and support KTI Teams.
- Responsible to support technical projects within SEB, NEB and MOD as assigned
- Responsible to oversee Technical Services staff to provide effective technical leadership on KONE and non-KONE equipment.
- Maintain an operating budget.
- Manage weekly payroll and expenses.
- PIC Assignments, as needed.
- Facilitate training as needed.
- Technical assignments related to troubleshooting, process improvements, advancement of utilization of technology, project work and special pilot project assignments.
- Special training, development, application of technology assignments.
- Participation in product and/or business reference groups.
- Business operations assignments.
- All other tasks as assignedExperience:
- 5+ years experience in management position, with direct reports, within the elevator/escalator or related industry.
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems as applied in industry transportation and/or conveyance systems.
- Experience in PC database, spreadsheet, scheduling, project management, communication and word processing applications.
- 4-year college level education with degree in a technical/business management discipline or equivalent experience.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behavior:
- Willing and able to travel with occasional extended over night stay.
- Able to conduct multiple concurrent tasks through effective leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, written, verbal communication and customer skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business and technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to read construction drawings, layouts and electrical, hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to effectively present business information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customer, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Valid Through: 2019-11-15