Classification: Exempt Position
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting enterprise class information technology systems.
- B.S. Degree
- 8570 compliant IAT Level II certification
- Experience managing and providing direction to an engineering team.
- Experience managing 24x7 operations, critical problem escalation and resolution and vendor management.
- Extensive IT knowledge and experience translating business processes and customer requirements into strategic IT implementation plans
- Experience with gap analysis between current and future state and identifying opportunities to improve provided IT services
- Experience with designing/implementing/supporting comprehensive, modular Enterprise IT solutions
- Experience planning and executing multiple ongoing projects, including OS upgrades, network and domain transitions, network/infrastructure consolidation, and hardware refresh efforts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in DoD Contracting and/or Government environments
- Responsible for technical management of Systems Administrators, Storage SAN Administrators, Network Engineers, and Database Engineers
- Perform staff management tasks including hiring and interviews
- Create or help to create department policy
- Lead planning and strategy conversations and decisions for Engineering
- Engage regularly with Project Managers on milestones, roles and responsibilities, time management, and stakeholder engagement
- Provide updates, briefs, and reports to senior Government leadership (written and oral) regarding project status, capability level, and security posture.
- Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics.
- Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements.
- focus on employee development/growth and team building in order to create a high-performance team
- Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements.
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Develop white papers as needed for team capabilities and opportunities
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than a decade. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.