Service Operations Manager - HVAC
Service Operations Manager – HVAC
*Position is located in California, with relocation assistance provided
Responsible for Service customer account leadership of the Service business, for the team’s customer base. Drives profitability and productivity of the team. Manages customer relationship development and satisfaction. Responsible for employee development and retention. Responsible for safety program compliance.
· Sets and monitors goals for customer account gross margin delivery and profitability, including Planned Services Agreements and service work
· Leads the execution efforts of assigned Service business. Ensures consistency of delivery systems through supervision and audits of Technicians, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Agent Assistant in the delivery of quality service to customers.
· Approves all quotations from above assigned threshold
· Responsible for service response to warranty-related customer issues
· Manages the assigned customer relationships and drives issue resolution.
· Manages team budget and overhead accounts as assigned.
· Coordinates with Branch Sales, Installation Manager and Solutions to drive overall customer account profitability.
· Maintains proper staffing levels for the team, through labor forecasting, planning, and management.
· Approves time sheets for direct reports, and performs all other necessary management tasks related bookings, Accounts Payables and Account Receivable. .
· Responsible for safety performance and program compliance.
· Accountable for procuring and maintaining fleet and tools inventory.
· Recruits, hires, and retains Technicians, Customer Service Agents, and Customer Service Agent Assistants. Works with direct reports and Team Technical Leads to create effective development plans and tracks training performance. Prepares and delivers clear performance expectations and performance reviews for direct reports.
· BA Degreepreferred
· 10+ years in HVAC service operations
· 3+ years in Management role within service operations