Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Service Operations Manager
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Service Operations Manager. This position supervises and optimizes processes / procedures to ensure operations of department are met. Directly manages the Dispatch personnel. Is the liaison between Management, Sales and Field Supervisors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the supervision of employees.
- Resolve interruptions that effect daily operations.
- Monitor Mesa Dispatch email group to ensure all requests / emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Review open work orders with staff weekly.
- Train and implement procedures with staff.
- Manage the dispatch process to ensure all procedures are adhered to.
- Review and approve timesheets weekly.
- Monitor productive and overhead labor hours weekly.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for field employees.
- Work closely with Management, Sales and Field Supervisors to resolve internal and external issues.
- Ensure approved proposals are booked timely and accurately.
- Review work orders that are under performing.
- Submit warranty paperwork to Operations and Branch Manager.
- Recruit and interview candidates for open positions.
- Conduct annual reviews.
- Attend internal and external customer kick off meetings.
- Attend and present service information at monthly Operations Meeting.
- Provide back up for staff when absent.
- Resolve all invoice disputes.
- Escalation point for department.
- Provide after hours support.
- Escalation point for purchase card reconciliations.
Job Specifications (incl. Education requirements, minimal experience, computer skills required, etc.)
- 5+ years of management experience and customer service experience in commercial HVAC.
- 2+ years of front line dispatch experience.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written).
- Computer skills including word, excel, power point and lotus notes.
- Ability to organize and plan daily responsibilities effectively.