Security Clearance required:
Able to obtain Public TrustCognosante
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and safety systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
This role supports an IT Service Desk at a U.S. federal government organization. The Operations Manager is a full-time, on-site position, managing the Service Desk and Service Desk personnel.
- Will be the on-site liaison with the COR or designee(s)
- Will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operation and direct supervision of all Service Desk personnel
- Must analyze the work of subordinates and take appropriate steps for retention or other personnel actions
- Is responsible for ensuring all requirements of the contract are fulfilled and all deliverables submitted on time
- Position is critical to the success of the mission and must create an effective working relationship with the COR, COTRs, and CIO management team
- At least five (5) years of service desk/help desk management experience
- HDI Support Center Manager Certification
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to pass a Moderate Background Investigation
- Ability to pass a SAMHSA Drug Screening test
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Previous experience managing and meeting customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Knowledgeable of ITIL processes and tools
- Previous experience with Cherwell and/or other ticketing systems
- Previous experience working as a federal contractor
- Ability to leverage learning and content management systems
- Ability to identify risks and establish priorities in a high energy environment
- Ability to analyze trends and take corrective action
- Good organization, negotiation, communication, and process improvement skills