Service Operations Executive
TenFour has redefined the ITinfrastructure industry and we’re looking for senior IT executives who can guide our customers through their digital transformations and serve as advocates and strategic partners to our client executive teams.
When it comes to ITinfrastructure, our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience. To help us achieve that goal, TenFour currently has a need for a Service Operations Executive (SOE). This executive level position is critical at TenFour because it is responsible for the correlation between our customer’s ITinfrastructure—built, owned and operated by TenFour— and the success of their business outcomes.
With transparency and visionary industry expertise, the SOE will build trust and deep relationships with senior business executives, act as change agents to facilitate digital transformation using TenFour’s ITinfrastructure utility model, and guide the business value shift from Information Age delivery to Digital Age advantage. This role is expected to interface with C-level client executives and make strategic technical recommendations based on business analytics from complex ITreporting systems.
Our SOEs have a passion for exemplary customer engagement and a drive to create business impactful change in ITinfrastructure operations for our clients and across the industry. We are looking for someone who can communicate the future of ITinfrastructure in a strategic and compelling way. Does that sound like you?
- Be a client advocate and executive business partner to the CIOs of our customers
- Direct multiple IT technical teams throughout the company in a matrix management structure
- Identify and measure key performance metrics for each contractual business relationship
- Make strategic technical recommendations to client executive teams based on business analytics from complex reporting systems
- Develop plans to improve IT operations and business metrics
- Fully understand and articulate the strategy of our infrastructure utility model
- Fully understand and articulate all TenFour service offerings
- Hold IT professionals accountable for service delivery and business outcomes
- At least ten years’ technical or operational leadership experience overseeing projects such as the implementation of Cisco networks, Cisco VoIP installations, Microsoft servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and/or Cisco or similar technologies
- Leadership or senior supervisory experiencerequired
- Experience performing cost analyses, ROI analyses, and strategic business planning, etc.
- Excellent discipline with good organization & planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineeringrequired
- Superior time management skills working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently under pressure
- Passion for solving complex IT problems
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- A great sense of humor