Title: Service Now Architect
Location : Washington DC
1. Play a key role in the end to end development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
2. Understand, analyze and see through the requirements and propose effective method of changes that are efficient, performance oriented and technologically possible.
3. Design the implementation solution for requirements as per the proposed method of changes. Develop prototypes to depict certain critical requirements to as to bring out a visual picture of it to the client.
4. Implementation of ServiceNow ITSM Suite and developing custom applications on ServiceNow SaaS platform
5. Upgrade of ServiceNow Software platform and its applications to latest versions
6. Build the code based on the requirements using ServiceNow Glide Scripting, SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer and Reporting tools.
7. Integrating the ServiceNow Application with third-party software tools like Active Directory, Netcool, RightAnswers, Netaphor, GRC Archer, SAP Crystal Reports and MobileIron etc.
8. Perform unit testing per test plans and test cases. Develop and manage applications, upgrade existing applications and/or integrate application with any new/existing applications and databases.
9. Resolves application related issues experienced by end-users.
10. Prepare an exhaustive list of test cases covering all the requirements and all possible scenarios. Guide the team members in identifying the test scenarios corresponding to their code.
11. Initiate, undertake and supervise various quality improvement processes like design walkthroughs and code reviews to improve the over-all quality of the deliverable.
12. Defect tracking and prevention by performing causal analysis to log defects and resolutions using the Quality Centre Tool.
13. Process improvement activities by providing inputs both at technology front and deliverables
14. Data reporting from archived BMC Remedy ITSM database
15. Developing special reports for IT Change Control/Advisory Board using SAP Crystal Reports 2013.