As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. CSRA represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC, and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight. http://csra.com/
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails.
CSRA provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. CSRA supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas.
US Citizenship is required. Background Investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environment
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
- Prefer at least 1-2 years strong working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and external clients