The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the commercial air conditioning business including but not limited to relationship management, talent development, field operations, and safety.
- Forecast, monitor and document financial performance against plan
- Meet with customers in the service territory to ensure satisfaction and retention as well as prospects for additional service opportunities.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train technicians as required to meet workload demands, and company or customer expectations and requirements
- Supervise and direct field technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, maintenance, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate regularly within the team to ensure that personnel are being scheduled and dispatched properly by skill level, efficiency and training requirements
- Resolve warranty issues, product recall notices, operational problems with products, premature failures and other issues as they apply to products and equipment sold and serviced by the company
- Review work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy and to ensure efficient management of accounts receivable
*Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering preferred
- 6-10 years of commercial service management work experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of commercial HVAC systems
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local building codes and an ability to use resources at hand to develop solutions
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to navigate SalesForce.com, ServiceMax, ERP-SAP, and other business applications
Job ID 01274828