ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assure technicians, customers, repair shops have the necessary training and information to repair and service McNeilus trucks.
- Assist technicians as needed.
- Report problems and suggest repairs to appropriate parties.
- Assure that all work is performed to standards.
- Listen to users and assist other departments in implementing changes and improvements.
- Assist parts dept. when customers have a problem identifying their needs.
- Keep everyone abreast of industry changes and updates.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Assist customers with vendor issues.
- All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee.
- 3 or more direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 7-plus years mechanicalexperience preferably with some fleet and management experience
- Travel as necessary