- Monitor daily service calls (utilizing current business systems implemented) to ensure customers are receiving prompt response and call resolution. Goal is to provide world class service to our customers.
- Monitor technician performance and drive efficient utilization.
- Monitor technician expenses and costs associated with service contract fulfillment to ensure maximum profitability.
- Create and monitor technician development/training plan. Ensure we are attracting, developing and retaining top level technicians.
- Interface with customers to ensure performance exceeds expectation and to make sure customers changing needs are being met.
- Assist with service billing and service support contract questions/issues.
- Ensure all technicians have completed and comply with all corporate safety programs.
- Assist with the hiring and on-boarding of new technicians.
- Meet with technicians regularly to ensure they are being kept up to date on corporate initiatives, news, goals and activities.
- Ensure quality service is being delivered constantly and consistently at the most reasonable cost possible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in security service or related field.
- Associates degree in electronics, business, engineering or related field.
- Strong leadership, customer service and team building skills.
- Proficient with MS Office and strong desktop PC skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of business finances.
Valid Through: 2019-10-10