Directly Manages the daily operations of the Securities Processing and Custody Team of the Trade and Asset Processing Department. Acts as a liaison to custodian banks (SEI Private Trust Company and Pershing Advisor Solutions) and deals with various vendors (Broadridge, SPARDATA, EVal,) in ensuring that services contracted are processed accurately and meet agreed upon responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Information Management or Liberal Arts, or equivalent experiencerequired
- 5-7 years experience in financial services, wealth management or bankingrequired
- 2-3 years Supervisory and or Managerial experiencerequired
- ABA or other continuing education courses related to investment management preferred
- Technical training highly desirable
- 2-3 years Corporate Actions and Securities Processing experiencepreferred
- 5-7 years in Wealth Management Operations or brokerage firm environment preferred
- Familiarity with office administration and operations in a financial institution.
- Familiarity with SEI trust accounting system (TRUST3000), MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Frequent contact with Bank personnel at all levels.
- Occasional contact with Bank clients.