Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 163 days ago
We are looking for a Service Manager for IT End-user Devices area to plan, create and maintain service management capabilities over the services lifecycle. You will be responsible for ensuring that service capabilities are ramped up in new development activities and that the agreed service KPIs (end-to-end resolution time, customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, availability etc.) are met in the operational use phase as defined in the SLA. In this role, you will always maintain the big picture but will not be afraid to dig in to the details when needed. Participation and contribution to IT Service Management process design is expected as well as acting as an active member in the KONE IT Service Management network. The position is based in Moline, USA and will report to Head of End-User Devices.
- Manage the overall support and Service Level Agreement performance.
- Continuously drive development of process and tools according to the KONE IT operations model for Service area.
- Ensure at all times the service continuity.
- Develop and maintain service descriptions, service development and service documentation.
- Plan, prepare and organize service capabilities for new development activities (projects, releases, new applications and services.)
- Stay on track and measure support team levels to perform as defined in KONE standards.
- Continuous service improvement activities.
- Contribute to tactical vendor management within the scope.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, Information Sciences etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience from activities related to core Service Management process execution.
- Experience in working in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Leadership experience from virtual, matrix organization.
- Experience in service management for cloud systems.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behavior:
- Solid IT process knowledge with good ITIL understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Vendor management experience.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.