Service Manager -- Data and Analytics
IT Service manager for Data and Analytics would be a shared service/operations manager across various business functions and technical platforms in a matrix organization. This roles will play a pivotal role in ensuring the service levels,working closely with business facing service managers and other key contacts from Global service delivery, Infrastructure and other IT teams in following waterfall, agile methodologies
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Service/operations management in Data and Analytics in a highlycomplex and varied technology environment.
- Ensure IT metrics are achieved, financial unit costs are industry competitive and meet the business customers warranty expectations.
- Provide leadership in resolving highly complex problems and in a timely manner.
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis for problem management
- Service Availability and Performance
- Work across infrastructure and application teams to assure availability, performance, and capacity planning, execution, and operations of allassigned applications.
- Assure proactive, consistent performance monitoring and tuning ofassigned applications.
- Anticipate and identify issues that can inhibit service performance and develop and implement preventive and corrective actions
- Service Transition: Ensure that newly developed services are transitioned successfully and that the operations team is prepared tosupport these changes via the defined Change Management process asper business expectations and agreed service levels in a sustainable manner
- Continuous Service Improvement: LeadDesign, development and communicate key service improvements efforts with Key Business Stakeholders and IT Leadership.
- Vendor Management: Engage and manage vendors to assure IT services are delivered per the defined contractual scope.
- Work with various service providers/partners to support and provide solutions -- onshore, near shore and off shore.
Years and Type of Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Reporting/Analytics, Master Data Management
- Hands on experience in Data Management and/or Application Integrations
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in Reporting and Analytics on at least two of these Analytics tools is mandatory:
- SAP BW/Hana, Oracle BI, Tableau, MSBI, Cognos, and Big Data
- Experience in Master Data Management including Item/Customer Life Cycle Management on SAP or supported landscapes using Data Services, Information Steward, Salsify etc.
- Application/Data Integration using Snap logic, Oracle Fusion, SAP PI, EDI, ODI, Informatica, Talent
- Working experience in managing highly integrated multi-application environments, such as: SAP, APO, NetSuite, Workday, and Hyperion Financial Planning with Data, Analytics and Integration platforms
- Very strong knowledge of large-scale, organizational change management principles and methodologies, and their application
- Have a very strong understanding of process workflows and be highlyeffective in facilitating process and technical improvement efforts.
- Very strong at effectively prioritizing and executing tasks, even whileunder pressure
- Ability to work with incomplete requirement specifications, resolving ambiguities with the originating function.
- Ability to create a unified view of the capabilities of the applications and the ways in which functionality is exposed over them, developing a common language that facilitates the transition to an integrated environment.
- Ability to represent/explain highly complex technical issues to a non-technical, senior decision making audience.
- Must be able to respond effectively to rapid change, delivering appropriate solutions or alternatives to time critical milestones
- Agile Certified
- Six Sigma
- BS or BA Degree
- ITIL Foundations certification