Job Posting - External
Porsche San Diego, part of Holman Enterprises, is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their excellent team!
Our Service Manager is responsible for the work flow and profitability of the service department. This person is responsible for controlling the major overhead costs of the dealership and influences customer satisfaction and owner loyalty.
- 3-5 years of automotive Service Manager experience, preferably at Porsche or relative high line brand!
- Ability to attract, develop and retain key talent
- Demonstrated success exceeding manufacturer standards for CSI and productivity
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, and organizational skills
- A great work ethic and friendly/work appropriate personality with enthusiasm for providing exceptional Customer Service
- Stable job history and progressive career path
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure effectively and positively, and be open to change
- Ability to use telephone, computer, computer software, and other office equipment
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time; frequently change positions, getting in and out of and driving vehicles; walking through the shop from time to time to discuss issues with technicians
- Ability to carry and lift various materials (up to 30 lbs.)
We offer the following and much more!
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Extremely low cost medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
- 401k, with Company Match