As a Tech & Digital Manager Consultant at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries while working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. You will be engaged in Enterprise Service Management projects, with a strong focus on ServiceNow implementations. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Tech & Digital Consulting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Tech & Digital function. Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities.
- Document functional design, process flow diagrams, user stories, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Facilitate user workshops and conduct interviews to gather and document business needs, requirements, desired workflows, opportunities and challenges.
- Evaluate Service Management business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Analyze diverse business requirements to be solved with automation on the ServiceNow platform
- Promote Service Management and ServiceNow best practices, balancing 'out of the box' configuration verses customization where appropriate.
- Effectively document and communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Prepare and deliver training sessions and produce training material.
- Act as project manager/scrum master, including managing the backlog for projects and enhancements.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and create Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Stay up to date with the latest industry knowledge of Service Management and enhancements to ServiceNow functionality, making recommendations on how they can be used to improve business processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert in ServiceNow and Enterprise Service Management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Manage multiple projects and project teams to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitor project status and escalate time, cost and quality issues as they arise.
- Assisting the project teams through agreed upon phases on a variety of projects which could include: best practices, process re-engineering, finance strategy and organizational development, business integration planning and execution, software selection, design and implementation, implementation, and optimization or operational and IT strategy assessments and due diligence.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Interact and communicate effectively with Managers and middle management executives.
- Continual learning to better understand RSM's array of services, with the intent to enhance value to the client through integration of services.
- Aspire to career growth by assuming more active roles in Enterprise Service Management assessments over time, as knowledge and experience progress.
- Provide thought leadership through presentations or writing such as blogs or RSM content either individually or jointly with other RSM team members.
- Network internally and externally to develop sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and/or a technology focused MBA or comparable experience.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or higher.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of previous experience delivering Information Technology Integration, Outsourcing, Performance Consulting or Management Consulting Services
- Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a large organization or professional services firm.
- 2 full cycle ServiceNow implementations from initiation to implementation
- Appropriate technical understanding to able to work with clients and technical teams to design applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- S trong oral and written communication skills, including high-impact client-facing communications.
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed character with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- A critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Core competencies include business analysis, project management, business process evaluation, and organizational change management.
- Experience building/maintaining client relationships and sales.
- Experience delivering IT consulting services/solutions many of which encompass strategy, people, and process, technology and infrastructure components.
- Demonstrate quality project execution and delivery by successfully monitoring project/program team economics, performance against the job arrangement and budget, and proactively.
- Familiar with methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership to support the practice
- Basic understanding of Data Privacy regulations.
- Eligibility to work within the U.S.
- Ability to travel up to 50% locally and nationally. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation (CIS) certifications in one or more product lines.
- Involvement in implementation projects involving multiple ServiceNow applications and system integrations.
- Skills in workflow analysis, design and process re-engineering principles.
- Experience creating and configuring ServiceNow Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, ACLs or providing general ServiceNow support and administration.
- Strong computer skills, experience with various software solutions e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues.
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve.
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements.
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills.
- Ability to analyze details and summarize significant amounts of data.
- Driven to exceed client expectations.
- Natural aptitude for solving problems.
- Strong technical and data analytical skills.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working with multiple clients.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.